•              October 2019:

    • 1st- Now accepting Toys for Tots applications
    • 12, 19, 26th:  4th Annual Hayride thru History of Logan County
      • Oakwood Cemetery in Paris 7-10pm hosted by Logan Co. Museum
      • Tkts: $5/ 12yrs + | $2/ 6-11yrs | Free: Ages 5 and under
    • 14th -18th- Arkansas’ Chamber of Commerce Week!
      •   18th- Paris Chamber Meet & Greet @ 9-10 am at the Chamber office
    • 15th- Mercy Health Council Meeting 1-2 pm @ Mercy in Paris
    • 31st- FREE Fall Festival (Trick or Treat) around Square- 4-7 pm
      • Ask how to get involved- Fill out Application


    • Nov. 7th- Lincoln Day Dinner hosted by Logan Co. GOP w/ guest speaker Lt. Gov. Tim Griffin
      • FNB Community Center- 5-7pm| Tkts: Adult $25 / Children $18/ Veteran Table Sponsor $250
  • Utilities Provided by the City

  • Utilities provided by the city

    Water, Sewer & Electric


    To start city utility service you will need the following:

    1. Copy of your rental/lease or purchase agreement

    2. Current picture ID (driver's license)

    3. Deposits in full: $150.00, Water only $25.00, Carbon City Water $35.00

    4. Transfer service from one residence to another $10.00


    Then come into the city office located at 100 North Express to complete one of the following applications for service:

    1. Residential (trash service included)

    2. Commercial (no trash service provided)

    3. Temporary (no trash service provided) clean rental, remodel or new construction

    4. Transfer (moving from one residence to another, within city utility service area)


    Service same day if you complete the above before 2pm, otherwise following business day.


    Other utilites/services provided within the city limits of Paris:

    Black Hills (gas)                   1-800-563-0012

    OG&E (electric)                    1-800-522-0280

    Centurylink (phone/internet) 1-800-201-4099

    Magtel (internet)                  1-800-478-8465

    Suddenlink (cable)                1-888-592-3861

    Before you dig just dial 811 (one call)